31.00 SR Sale • Save
- Uses: Up To 25 Wears
- Material: 3D Mink
- Effect: Bold, Wispy, Full-Body, Glam
- Volume: Maximum
- Shape: Round
- Length: 17mm
How to use
- Carefully remove the Surface lashes from the case with fingertips or tweezers, gripping the lash band and never the hairs
- Measure the lash with your natural lash line to obtain a size suitable for your eye
- If the width of the lash is too long, trim at the outer end of the lash to desired width
- Apply an even layer of lash adhesive along the Surface lash band and allow up to 30 seconds for adhesive to become tacky (follow your lash adhesive instructions)
- Bring the eyelash as close to your natural lash line as possible and press onto lash line (start in the center of your eye and then adjust outer corner and lastly inner corner)
- If necessary, apply eyeliner to make your Surface lashes look more seamless and natural
- When needing to remove your Surface lashes, gently remove them by lifting the band of the lash off of the skin at the inner or outer corner of the eye, then using that bit of base to gently remove the remainder of the lash. Never pull on the lashes to remove, always use the lash band.
- Gently remove lash adhesive from lash band with fingertips or tweezers after each use to preserve the lashes
- If your Surface lashes have any makeup or buildup on them, DO NOT WET THEM, wetting the lashes will ruin them. To clean off any buildup gently brush your lashes with a clean mascara spooly.
- Store your lashes in the Surface storage box they arrived in to keep them clean and debris free
- When properly cared for your Surface lashes, lashes are reusable around 20-30 times
- To increase the longevity and maintain the original style of your Surface lashes, do not apply mascara directly onto them. Instead, apply mascara to your natural lashes first, allow it to dry, then apply your Surface lashes.
- NEVER wet Surface lashes, this will ruin them
- Applying mascara to Surface lashes will reduce the amount of lash uses
- If you get lash glue into eyes, remove lashes immediately and wash eyes